Monday, March 2, 2009

Party time!

Anyone who knows me, knows I love birthdays. All birthdays. Anyone's birthday. Birthdays are meant to be celebrated!!! I remember waking up as a child with posters around the house, post-it notes strategically placed, and coming down the stairs to a birthday breakfast. Then later I enjoyed a birthday lunch and birthday dinner. Birthdays were never over the top as far as money goes...but every birthday I felt so special. It was MY day!


I love celebrating other people's birthdays too. We've even had birthday parties for our dog, Major. His birthday is Valentine's Day!


So when this birthday came I, for the first time ever, had given it little thought. With the arrival of Atalie things had gotten a little busy.


But my wonderful husband still managed to make things special for me. Flowers....(I love getting deliveries, even mail.)



Dinner....no cooking for me!


And then mom came over to babysit the girls. Brian and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Well, desserts. Three. Apple streudel cheesecake, lemon raspberry cheesecake, and a Godiva icecream thingy. YUM!


Then on Saturday the celebration continued at my mom and dad's house with Chinese Food, clam dip, and key lime icecream.


Ah, birthdays. Don't you love them???

No comments:

Post a Comment