Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Beach!



This past week we've had a spell of warm weather. It hit almost 80 degrees one day! I love the warm weather. Scratch that...I love HOT weather. So one evening we packed up and went down to the oceanfront for the evening. We ate a picnic dinner and officially got ripped off by Dairy Queen. How is it that 3 hot dogs and 2 drinks cost $18???? Next time we'll be packing PB &Js. Or I'll eat ice cream for dinner.










Charis chasing the birds!



Me, attempting to feed Atalie while she attempts to fall asleep. Oh, and Charis successfully attempting to swipe a sip of our soda. :)

We had a blast that evening once we got over the price of hot dogs and Brian maneuvered the stroller on the sand.

4 comments:

  1. You look great! I am so jealous of your beach trip. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that last shot. captures motherhood perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day!!! Love the photo's. You don't know what you started-lol(UncleGrumpysBlog)
    ps--forgive me--I spelled your name wrong:(
    Love you guys-Warren and Mary

    ReplyDelete