Saturday, May 16, 2009

The cuter side of cellulite!

To quote the girls' pediatrician, "Atalie is not gaining weight at the normal rate. She is gaining weight at a rapid rate." Or how about, "I think you were meant to have twins." Hmmm....chunky babies? Atalie is in the 90th % and Charis was in the 97th %ile for weight for a loooong time.




Exhibit A: Atalie's legs. Not too chunk-o-rific. But getting there!























Exhibit B: Atalie's chin. Well, her 2 chins. As I like to call it, her "dubba-dubba."


















Exhibit C: Charis at 4 months. Reminds me a bit of a Shar Pei, I think.
















Exhibit D: One of my favs of Charis. She's sitting in a bumbo seat. Yes, a bumbo seat that neither of my girls could sit in longer than 60 seconds. That was due to the leg chunks getting stuck and causing loss of circulation.
Lovely.












Ah...my little Sumo. And Exhibit E.
















Lastly, examine the bulging biceps and rippling pectorals.



I just love me some chunky babies!!!


Atalie's 4 month visit is next week so we'll see if the flubiness continues.

1 comment:

  1. *laughing*

    yup. I seem to give birth to Buddha babies as well. But it just makes them so *squeezable*

    ReplyDelete