Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's almost sad...

...how long it's taken me to download Christmas pictures and post them. Okay, not almost. It is sad. Here's my 2nd to last post on Christmas. Seriously. I'm pretty sure.
Grandmama and Charis. She's in her nineties!!

Charis's new toothbrush. She loves to brush those teeth!


Keex showing Atalie how to ride her horsie.


We were making faces, and this was a genuine happy face. Usually I get that goofy squinty eye thing.


This was in response to "Charis, look at the camera!"



Merry Christmas, Major!


Ta-Da! Charis's Cinderella castle!


11 months is a hard age for presents, I think. She was thrilled though. Especially with the paper and the boxes. "Let's see how many inanimate objects I can eat" is her favorite game.


Opening...


Hunt Club Farm!





Daddy's girls!






Matching baby blue eyes!

Being goofy together

Atalie and her auntie!



Hands in her pockets...she looks so grown!










Kisses for the sis...

That turned into this! Doesn't it look like she's trying to off her sister? This is how she "gently" grabbed her sister to kiss her to kiss her for the second time.

Getting the girls bundled! Charis was REALLY excited.

This house was allllll lit up!

Touring the neighborhood, looking for lights!

All lit up! I came home one day and Bri had surprised me by hanging up the lights! YAY!

No, our yard isn't on fire. That's my lack of camera skills at work. :)







Church, in her Christmas duds, with Uncle Jason

In her Christmas fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment