Sunday, June 14, 2009

Let's play a little game!

Can you guess which picture is Atalie and which is Charis? Some are easy, but I think it's amazing how similar some are. I had to do black and white---otherwise it would be too easy!

1. Sunbathing:



2.Playtime!



3. Something mesmerizing about the faucet!


4. What is that thing on my chair?



5. First baths aren't so much fun.



6. First naps in the crib!






7. Snuggled up!





8. Enjoying the great outdoors (easy ones!)

















































































3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!! You should make a photo book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I mentioned I love games?
    I had to look at this multiple tims because the bath one throws me off.
    Here it goes:
    1 A C
    2 C A
    3 A C
    4 A C
    5 A C
    6 C A
    7 A C
    8 A C C A C A
    Am I right?

    ReplyDelete