Saturday, February 27, 2010

Funny funny...

Charis cracks me up almost daily...sometimes multiple times. Here's a little sample of what's coming out of her mouth these days.

  • Clutching her toys close to her chest: "I'm using my boobies to help me carry the toys"
  • After telling Charis we were having mashed potatoes with dinner, she said, "I don't like mashed potatoes. In the name of Jesus, I don't like mashed potatoes.
  • We're driving, and she's grunting in the backseat. When I asked what she was doing, she looked at me and said, "Mommy, I'm just trying to grow bigger like Daddy."
  • I hear her in the other room, counting. When I asked what she was counting... "I'm just counting my bones."
  • She came out of her room and I was doing pilates. "What's this called?" I told her it was pilates, a kind of exercise. After trying it with me, she exclaimed, "I can do exercise. I like this tuh-potties (pilates)."
  • She walked into the living room and yelled out, "Atalie! My goodness gracious! It is too messy!"

I love toddler talk. So much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment